I got this from Emerils website and thought you guys would like to know about his new show.
Posted by: Jeff Hinson
Be a contestant on the pilot for a new cooking game show.
Can’t boil water? Knife skills of a master chef?
A major broadcast network is seeking fun, energetic, and outgoing people to participate in a pilot for a new cooking game show to be hosted by Emeril Lagasse.
Contestants will compete against 5 other cooks in fun food challenges. Contestants will also be compensated for their time.
All levels of non-professional chefs are invited to apply.
- Casting Male and Female contestants between the ages of 20 - 50 yrs.
- Must reside in the New York City area.
- Contestants are responsible for their own travel to and from the studio location in Manhattan.
- Must be available to attend a casting meeting in Manhattan some time between June 1 and June 9.
- Must be available for show taping on or around Tuesday June 15.
The show pilot will be filmed in New York City.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 5 with the following information:
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- A Recent Photo
- Level of Cooking Experience (i.e. novice, some cooking knowledge, expert)
- Brief summary of why you think you would make a great contestant
For additional updates on the show and Emeril’s latest projects, become a fan at www.facebook.com/Emeril.